Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Night?

I've worked at many restaurants and wow this was a Friday night? Barley any of the restaurant was filled. I walked in, stripped down to my uniform, asked whom my trainer was, found her and hoped for the best.

She was surprisingly nice and knew all the sidework and opening and closing work. A lot of girls were like "why are you training? You know all this stuff." Hopefully I can just take my test, yes a 160+question test that I have to score 90% or better on, and work that morning.

I seriously think I'm going to fail this test. It's so much stuff in 2 days and they are all trick questions. I wonder what happens if I fail? Guess we'll find out tomorrow!

One girl and I had a conversation, the rest still snubbed me. They were too busy flirting with the manager.

Still. Whatever.

No comments: