Tuesday, August 19, 2008

PASSED

Ok it's been awhile since the update. I passed the test and then was sent home so not really a huge 3rd training day.

I have not worked since. I was not able to be schedualed last week since they were waiting for my test to taken and passed. No one had called me to see if I wanted to pick up a shift either so I've been moneyless.

I wonder how the money is going to be there? I don't really need much, but do Hooters girls really make the money everyone thinks they do? I'll keep an up to date log on my tips. Since that is a Hooters girl only method of income.

Thursday I strap on those orange shorts for a full shift. Let you know the experience and outcome.

Keep it orange!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooters Girl,

My name is KH, although I have been going by, The Hooters Girl on my blog (http://www.thehootersgirl.blogspot.com/). I started writing my blog the day that I walked in to Hooters and applied.

I have since been hired, and I am scheduled to attend my first day of orientation on Sunday. I was wondering if you could tell me anything about the orientation/training process, as well as what has how things have been working out since your last post? I'd greatly appreciate it!

If you are still planning to write here, I would love to link to you from my site, so let me know!

Anyhow, you can email me at TheHootersGirl@live.com. Check out The Hooters Girl, at http://www.thehootersgirl.blogspot.com/.

~KH, The Hooters Girl